Monday, May 19, 2008

Are You Emo?

Take this test!
We're surprised you're even taking this test, frankly. Don't you have a frat party to go to or something? You're so not emo. Too busy to start up a blog and happy enough that you don't break down in tears every five minutes, you're the kind of go-getter that keeps the world moving and shaking.

You aren't obsessed with rainbows and kittens and the prom or anything, so don't be too hard on yourself. But have you ever considered the emo life? It's so in and easier than you think — all you need is a tight t-shirt from Goodwill, a Sunny Date Real Estate CD, and a little bit of black hair dye and you're good to go. Now start moping!

Aha! Told you I ain’t Emo. I do enjoy Fall Out Boy and Paramore but then again, I don’t think they’re Emo. Come on, most of the time, I see them smiling and very happy with their success and all. Harhar. I think the Emo hairstyles are cool, though. But not for me. My out-of-bed do is my trademark and you’re not about to make me wear tight black stuff and make me write on walls, “No one understands…”

No comments: