Monday, May 19, 2008

The Classic Star Wars Test

Take this test!
"I want to learn the ways of the force and become a Jedi like my father." You must be a dreamer brimming with ambition, that's why your Star Wars type is Luke Skywalker. Like the farm boy-turned-Jedi Knight, you have the potential for greatness.

No matter what others may tell you, it's an inner voice that keeps you on the straight and narrow path to success. Just because you're the chosen one, doesn't mean you have to be a goody-goody. There's plenty of fire in your belly, especially when it comes to defending your family tree (even if you're not exactly sure who's who). But rest assured with your ability to see through to the truth, your answers will never be far behind.

I’m the most powerful Jedi after Darth Vader. Not bad!
I’m destined for greatness…I know I am!
[cue Vader breath here]

No comments: