Monday, May 19, 2008

Which One Tree Hill Character Are You?

Take this test!
Did someone say "party?" Oh, maybe it was you! Just like your One Tree Hill counterpart, you just love to have fun and let loose, especially when you're hanging out with friends. But even though you live it up, there's a lot more to you than a good time. Your friends know that you've got a great heart and you're usually there for them when times are tough. You tend to dream big, and we think you have what it takes to make those dreams come true and have a great time doing it.

So maybe sometimes you go all-out for drama when you'd be better off playing it safe, but who ever got what they wanted without taking a risk? Keep reaching for the stars, but don't forget to be true to your fabulous self!

Well, as expected, I’m Brooke Davis. Although, I would like her more than being her. Yeah, one of my all-time boob tube crushes. She’s hot, she’s smart, she’s kind, she’s successful, she’s popular, and she’s hot. And all of my friends say that I’m Mouth. Hah! Yeah, I know. I think I am too. But I think I’m worthy enough to be Brooke’s male counterpart.

No comments: