Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Are You A Good Wingman?

Take this test!
Stop, you're killing us! You're a master when it comes to the art of making people laugh. And that's how you pick up hot dates for you and your friends. Whether you like your humor punchy and dirty, sharp and insightful, or with hand gestures and props, your funny bone is one of the most entertaining and endearing things around.

You're probably not one to mind being in the spotlight. In fact, that's where you truly shine. So keep roasting your friends, hamming it up, and dishing out those witty one-liners. You'll leave everyone in stitches, and even better, you'll leave parties with the sweetest cuties.

See, I’m a good wingman. “No one goes home alone!” Been testing my wingman skills lately and I know I still have it. Hah! I’m always ready to take one for the team, if I know my friends are going to get lucky. Although, being funny works for me, I wonder if I can be bold and daring when it comes to situations? Hmm…

No comments: